- Apollo Medical Review Criteria and Guidelines for Managing Care® are accepted by major accrediting organizations.
- Includes more than 5,000 detailed clinical review criteria guidelines and evidence-based benefit interpretations.
- Provides clinical review criteria based on listed current references from peer-reviewed journals and other authoritative resources with links for quick “click and view” access.
- Assists utilization management and claims departments with essential information to assist in medically-necessary benefit determinations.
- Includes length of stay benchmarks in comprehensive tables by DRG for Medicare, commercial and Medicaid populations.
- Apollo provides expert utilization management support for challenging review issues and appeals without additional cost to any subscriber.
- Content is continuously updated as new information becomes available.
Information At Your Fingertips
- Fast and flexible search functionality.
- Searchable by keyword or CPT/ICD-10/HCPCS codes.
- Convenient to print or download.
- Easily accessible by storing commonly searched information on a My Favorites page.
- Can be used as a stand-alone resource or integrated with almost any system.
- The online, cloud-based format allows for multiple users at multiple locations.
How To Subscribe
It’s easy to begin accessing Apollo guidance. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Contact us for a free price quote to see how much you can save by using Apollo Medical Review Criteria and Guidelines.
2. We will be happy to show you our product via an online demonstration.
3. You may request more information or request an example guideline by filling out the Contact Form.
(888) 276-5563, ext. 103 for Pricing Information